Translate

sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

My pet

When I was fourteen years old I had a very big surprise. I've just arrived at home after spending a great afternoon with my friends; I didn't see anyone in my house, so I decided to look for around the house. When I arrived to my garden, I saw all my family, that they are making a circle around something. When I saw that "something" I had a big surprise in my life. It was a dog, it call "coco". Some days before I tell to my friends that I want to have a dog, and my mother gave me one. It was very very little, but it grows up. I love my dog; I love all the moments that we spend together, because if I had a bad day, it always is with me, and all the nights sleep with me, I love that. It's like a friend for my, and it's very precious, it's like the lion king, but more little. Is a small dog with brow and white hair.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario